Jeju NANTA Show Tickets
- Highlights -
• Delight in Korea's culinary customs in the 90-minute slapstick comedy, NANTA Show
• Watch as chefs produce Korean folk music with pots and pans
• Laugh along to the country's #1 non-verbal show
• Treat yourself to an exclusive discounted price when you book with KKday
- What You Can Expect -
Head on over to Jeju NANTA Theater and catch the award-winning comedy. Experience a crazy slapstick play miming the story of cooks as they prepare for a wedding.
Listen to Korea's "samul nori" (traditional percussion music) in the country's #1 non-verbal show. Revel in the music created as pots and pans are thrown around. Gaze in awe as they balance plates and other kitchen tools. Watch as they juggle knives and play with fire!
Witness a captivating blend of comedy, acrobatics and martial arts in Jeju NANTA Show.
- Important Info -
・Duration: ~90 mins
- English Address: Nanta Theater, 56-26 Seondolmokdong-gil, Odeung-don, Jeju
- Korean Address: 제주특별자치도 제주시 선돌목동길 56-26(오등동) 난타 Theater
- Additional Info-
・This performance is not available for children under age 1
・Free admission for children under age 3, no reservation required and must not occupy a seat (passport is needed on-site for age verification)
・Seating is based on a first come, first served basis
- How to Redeem Your Voucher -
・Present your printed voucher at the designated counter 30 mins before the show begins