Mostar private tours
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mostar Oude Centrum, Mostar, Herzegovina-Neretva Canton
Driving to the border with Bosnia and Herzegovina. On the way to Mostar, we will pass small towns Ljubinje and Stolac as well as the birth place of St.Basil. After short breaks, we reach Mostar. The old town will demonstrate its rich history with its beautiful Old Bridge, Kalebija Tower, Clock Tower, Curved Bridge, Mostar Bridge – Kujundzuk with numerous gift shops and craft-workshops…
Lunch break is organized in a restaurant in the Old Town and after lunch, you have free time at your disposal. Undoubtedly, what is worth visiting is Blagaj, where there is a spring, a small green cave, which yields 36 m2 of water per second. It is one of the most powerful springs in Europe. Tekia (Tekija), the residence of Dervis religious people, is what emphasizes all the beauty of Blagaj.
After the photo breaks, we continue our journey via Trebinje, where there will be another short break. Return to Herceg Novi.
Duration: 4 hours
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up you on your address.
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Mostar Oude Centrum
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate