2 Days Antalya Tour from Istanbul - Small Group
Enjoy an archaeological paradise in Perge and learn about the famous statues once buried here. You will visit Aspendos and see one of Anatolias most well protected Roman theaters. After visiting the beautiful Manavgat Waterfalls spend time exploring more historic ruins, archaeological attractions, and sandy beaches in Side.
Transfer from your hotel to airport
07:05 Taking flight to Antalya from Istanbul
08:25 Upon arrival, you will then be met and transferred to your hotel that is located in the city’s historical center or beach (Please see Tour options at the time of booking). After checking in, you will have free time to relax and explore Antalya at your own pace
Overnight in Antalya
08:00 Pick up from your hotel
Full day Perge, Aspendos and Manavgat Waterfalls Tour Duration:8 hours (approx.)
Highlights: Perge, Antalya Museum,the ancient city’s large agora, the public baths and gymnasium,ancient theaters of Anatolia in Aspendos,Manavgat Waterfalls
Drop off Antalya Airport after the tour.
20:00 pm flight back to Istanbul from Antalya
Arrival to Istanbul & transfer your hotel in Istanbul.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Resort Hotel Accommodation 05:00
Itinerary same but hotel is near beach 5 Stars, all inclusive.
Boutique Hotel Accommodation 05:00
Itinerary is same but you stay in a boutique hotel in City Centrum (Kaleiçi) , breakfast included.
- Overnight accommodation (See tour option)
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Fuel surcharge
- Landing and facility fees
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers