Mont Saint Michel Day Trip from Paris
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All entrance fees included
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Abbaye du Mont-Saint-Michel, Mont-Saint-Michel, Manche, Basse-Normandie, Normandy
Your time on the island begins with a delicious lunch (check itinerary for a sample menu*). Refreshed and raring to go, your guide will lead you up narrow paths to the top of the tiny village for incredible Atlantic views, while revealing its fascinating history. Retrace the steps of pilgrims of the Middle Ages to discover the famous Benedictine abbey - legend has it, the Archangel Michael appeared here to the bishop of Avranches. Hear about the extreme tides surrounding the island, giving it a fairytale feel
Pass By: Place des Pyramides, Paris, Ile-de-France
If you love captivating French history and wonderful views, this tour is for you!
From central Paris, through the picture-postcard Normandy coast, a long relaxing drive will transport you to a unique UNESCO World Heritage Site - the magical rocky island of Mont St Michel
Pass By: Baie du Mont St Michel, Mont-Saint-Michel, Manche, Basse-Normandie, Normandy
With around 4 hours at this incredible place in total, you’ll have plenty of time to explore shops, museums and nature at your leisure.
*Sample lunch menu at the Relais St-Michel
Salmon with rice and vegetables
One bottle of cider for six people
One bottle of mineral water for six people
One tea or coffee
There are 3 possible options to select :
• 7.15AM With a guide and have the Abbaye Ticket and lunch included with a departure from our central located agency
• 6.30AM With a guide and have the Abbaye Ticket and lunch included with a departure from any hotel or residence inside Paris ( Zip code must start by 75)
• 7.15AM With a return ticket Only to Mont St Michel at your own pace including Abbaye entrance Ticket with a departure from our central located agency
Sample lunch menu: Restaurant Relais St-Michel
Salmon with rice and vegetables
One bottle of cider per six people
One bottle of mineral water per six people
One tea or coffee per person
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up location will be from the hotel or Private residence in Paris ( Zip code must start by 75), should the address be provided to us at least 72 hours ( local time) prior to tour's departure.Without the accommodation address and if booking is made less than 72 hours ( local time) prior to departure, the pick up will be from PARISCityVISION on 2 rue des Pyramides, nearest Metro : Tuileries or Pyramides ( line 1 or 7/14)
7.15am Guided in English 07:15
Standard Tour (50 people). Transport by motorcoach - maximum 50 people with commentary from your English speaking guide. No hotel pickup or drop off. Departs at 7:15am.
6.30am Pickup & English Guide 06:30
Standard Tour & Hotel Pickup. Transport by motorcoach - maximum 50 people with commentary from your English-speaking guide. Includes central Paris hotel pickup and drop off. Departs at 6:30am.
7.15am Return Ticket Only 07:15
Transportation by coach & Ticket only. No hotel pickup or drop off.
Mont Saint-Michel Day
- Guide interpreter ( if option selection)
- Lunch ( if option selected)
- Entrance tickets
- Return transportation from Paris
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Confirmation will be sent after booking
- Hotel pickup is one of this tour’s many benefits - please note it cannot be guaranteed if booking 24 hours or less before the tour begins.
- Arrangements and itinerary will be finalized once your booking is complete
- Coach journey from Paris to Mont-Michel is approx. 4-5 hours each way
- Time spent at Mont St-Michel is approx. 4 hours
- This tour involves quite a lot of walking with steps and uphill paths so is not suitable for those with mobility difficulties
- The tour takes place all year round, so dress for the weather, including appropriate shoes!
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level