24 or 48hr Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour with Rome Street Food and Wine Tasting Walking Tour
Enjoy a small group, walking tour of Rome for a personal and intimate experience that will allow you to discover the culture and heritage of the city. Savor and learn all about Italian food on this guided 3-hour tour and sample a variety of Rome's culinary offerings (included in price).
With this tour you can maximise your time enjoying awesome experience.
Tour for family with kids, groups of friends and couples.
This combo allow you to enjoy the best of Rome, both highlights and best flavors.
With this walking tour you will taste the flavors of Italian and Roman cuisine, and also discover the highlights of Rome and its most characteristic neighborhoods. A professional local guide will escort you around the city, where you will taste a selection of delicious Italian street food.
This tour will include food and wine tastings, offering you treats such as fried pizza, a selection of salami and ham, pecorino D.O.P., red and white wine D.O.C.G., olive oil D.O.C.G., locally made ice cream and much more. You will experience the "boccacciello" (a portion jar) thanks to a special aperitif we planned to the famous Italian chef Pietro Parisi, expert in the ancient Italian tradition of "food jar".
Your guide will share with you knowledge about all things food and wine, and will also tell you all about the history of Rome. This tour will give you the chance to enjoy a special and breathtaking panoramic view of the Colosseum, Michelangelo's statue of Moses, and a visit of the picturesque stone-paved streets and squares of Rione Monti. You will stroll through streets filled with craft shops, art galleries, restaurants, pubs, and gelaterias where the locals meet.
24h Hop-on Hop-off + Food Tour
24h Hop-on Hop-off open bus service to discover Rome easly.Food and Wine walking tour discovering the best of the italian flavors
48h Hop-on Hop-off+ Food Tour
48 h Hop-on Hop-off open bus service to discover Rome easly. Food and Wine walking tour discovering the best of the italian flavors
- Headset for the CitySightSeeing panoramic bus
- Food and wine tastings
- Sodas for children
- Bottle of water
- Expert English-speaking guide
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Suitable for all age groups and fitness levels
- Vegetarian, vegan, and lactose-free options are available. Please advise any dietary specific requirements prior the tour departure
- Menu changes with the seasons
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Gastronomy, tastings stops, and itinerary may be subject to change to guarantee the best food experience
- You will retire your Big Bus ticket at the meeting point before the tour
- On the panoramic bus you can have recorded commentary in your choice of either English, Italian Spanish, French, German, Chinese Mandarin, Russian, Arabic and Portuguese. The commentary is available through complimentary earphones that you will receive when you board the bus
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults