5-Day Taiwan Private Car Service
• Witness breathtaking scenery at Taroko National Park
• Take a dip in the one-of-a-kind, carbonated Suao Cold Spring water
• Get a taste of authentic Taiwanese delicacies in night markets
• Discover the natural beauty of Sun Moon Lake
－What You Can Expect－
Embark on a cultural adventure in this multi-day Taiwan tour. Spend your first day in Taichung. Head to the popular Miyahara Ice Cream shop and sample unique flavors like cocoa and tea. Gaze in awe at the colorful murals of Rainbow Village.
Stroll along the pathways through the vast fields of the Gaomei Wetlands and stop to catch the romantic sunset. Taste flavorful street food in Feng Chia Night Market.
Take it easy the next day and visit Nantou County. Unwind by the expansive Sun Moon Lake, the largest nature-formed lake in the country. Bike along scenic paths, or cruise along on a gondola ride.
Take in the fresh air in Qingjing Farm. Marvel at mountainous scenery and interact with farm animals. Catch sight of the spectacular Mt. Hehuan at Wuling, the highest point in the country's highways. Visit the famed Taroko National Park.
Check out magnificent white marble formations from Chime Bridge or explore Swallow Grotto, surrounded by towering marble walls that swallows make their nests in.. Slow down and capture the idyllic beach landscape of Qixingtan Beach.
Don't miss the unspoiled Pacific coastline in Qingshui Cliff. Glimpse 3 distinct azure tones of ocean. Then, indulge in fresh seafood at Port of Suao. Soak in the fizzy waters of Suao Cold Spring, one of two carbonated cold water springs in the world. Spot the rainbow-colored umbrellas that adorn the pool.
Lastly, drop by Jiufen, just outside of Taipei and discover the glistening sight of Golden Waterfall. Gain insight on the gold mining industry at the Gold Museum.
Then hit the old street to take in Jiufen's traditional architecture. Savor appetizing desserts like taro balls or grab mango shaved ice to cool down. Wander through Taiwan's well-loved attractions in this five-day tour.
• Duration: 10 hrs / day
• Departure Time: 8:00am - 9:00am
• Departure Point: Taoyuan International Airport / your hotel or chosen location in Taipei
• Driver Language: Chinese / English
• 5-Seater Car
- Capacity: Maximum of 4 passengers and 2 - 3 pieces of medium luggage
• 9-Seater Car
- Capacity: Maximum of 5 passengers and 4 - 6 pieces of medium luggage
• Please provide your flight information and hotel name in the 'Notes' section when booking if you wish to depart from Taoyuan Airport
• Please provide all the hotels you will be staying throughout the whole trip in the ‘Notes’ section while booking. Surcharge may incur if your hotels locate outside city center
• Surcharge applies for exceeding duration (NT$200 for every extra 30 mins for a 5-seater, NT$400 for every extra hour for a 5-seater and NT$250 for every extra 30 mins for a 9-seater, NT$500 for every extra hour for a 9-seater)
• Once booked, we will reserve the shuttle service and provide you driver’s contact information. Please contact the driver before 8:00pm on the day prior to your departure to clarify your contact information, pick-up and drop-off location and time