6 Days Cairo, Alexandria & Luxor Tour
Arrival to Cairo airport, our representative will be waiting you, Then you will be transferred by an A/C car to your hotel. Overnight in Cairo.
Day 2: Visit the Great Pyramids and Egyptian Museum
Breakfast. Start your tour by visiting the Egyptian Museum of antiquities. Visit the Great Pyramids – Cheops, Chephren & Mykerions. Cheops is the most colossal ever built.
Next is a close-up look at Sphinx – a huge funeral complex guarded by the legendary lion body with the face of king Chephren. At the end of the day we will transfer you back to your hotel.
Overnight in Cairo.
Day 3: Alexandria Tour
Breakfast. Our tour guide will pick you up from your hotel to start your tour to Alexandria. Start the tour with the library of Alexandria; the biggest library in the world – now with 8 million books.
Note: To enter the reading area you will need to purchase an extra ticket.
Then visit the Site of the Lighthouse; one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World on which now stands the castle of Qaitbey. Visit the royal gardens of King Farouk. Continue your tour by visiting the biggest mosque in the city: the Abbo Elabbas Mosque, as well as the memorial of the Unknown Soldier of Alexandria and the statue of Alexander the Great.
You can then stop for optional lunch before visiting the church of St. Mark before driving along the Cornish (30 km) to see the whole city of Alexandria from the sea side which includes the old harbor of Alexandria. Stop over the famous bridge of Stanley, before visiting the old downtown of Alexandria and walking through the old city-center of Alexandria.
Travel in comfort back to your hotel.
Overnight in Cairo.
Day 4: Luxor East Bank
Breakfast. Transfer to the domestic airport to take your flight to Luxor. Then start your day tour to the east bank of Luxor where you will be accompanied by Private English Egyptologist guide to visit the Karnak Temples. It was constructed from the beginning of the Middle Kingdom to the Graeco Roman Kingdom.
Then move to Luxor Temple. It was built by Amunhotep III
Enjoy visiting Obelisk of Ramses II in front of the 1st Pylon. Back to hotel. Overnight in Luxor.
Day 5: Luxor West Bank
Our guide will pick you up from your hotel in Luxor to discover the West bank of Luxor. First, visit Valley of the Kings. Then Continue to the Temple of Queen Hatshipsut.
Transfer to the domestic airport to take your flight to Cairo. Arrival & transfer to your hotel. Overnight in Cairo.
Day 6: A trip to remember
Breakfast at the hotel our representative will transfer you to the airport and assist you at the airport through final departure formalities.
- 4 Nights hotel accommodation in Cairo on bed and breakfast basis
- 1 Night hotel accommodation in Luxor on bed and breakfast basis
- 1 Day tour in Cairo visiting Egyptian Museum & Pyramids
- 1 Day tour in Luxor visiting East Bank
- 1 Day tour in Luxor visiting West Bank
- 1 Day tour in Alexandria
- All transfers
- All your tours and excursions are with A/C vehicle
- The service of meet and assist at all your destinations
- Expert tour guide
- Our prices include all taxes and services
- Domestic flights: Cairo / Luxor / Cairo
- Transfer by an A/C vehicle: Cairo / Alexandria / Cairo
- International Airfare
- Egypt entry visa (We can provide you with your visa upon arrival at your request)
- Drinks and any personal expenses
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate