Japan Saitama Seibu Lion Home Stadium Game Tickets with Seibu 1-Day Pass
・Join in the excitement of watching one of Japan's best professional baseball team play
・Take advantage of using the Seibu 1-Day Pass for unlimited rides on the Seibu Railway
・Use your rail pass to travel to Seibukyujo-Mae Station for the games
－ What You Can Expect－
Immerse yourself in the excitement of watching a classic baseball game in Japan. Head to the MetLife Dome, the home stadium of Saitama Seibu Lions and cheer for your favorite players. Get the convenience of enjoying your favorite baseball event by reserving your seats with KKday today. Enjoy Seibu 1-Day Pass, now included in all packages.
－ Important Info－
- Weekdays: 1hr 30min prior to event time.
- Weekends: 2 hrs prior to event time.
・Location: 2135 Kamiyamaguchi Tokorozawa Saitama
・How to Get There: Take the Seibu Railway.
- Ikebukuro Station: Directly arrives at Seibu Dome
- Seibu-Shinjuku Station: Must take the Tamako Line at Ogikubo Station, then Yamaguchi Line at Seibu-yuen chi station.
－ Package Options－
- S Reserved Seatings- Brown Zone
- A Reserved Seatings- Blue Zone
- B Reserved Seatings- Green Zone
・Seibu 1-Day Pass
- All packages include Seibu 1-Day Pass, please exchange for your tickets at Seibu Tourist Information Center
－Additional Info －
・Free admission for children under age 6, must not occupy a seat, each adult is limited to bring 1 child under age 6 free of charge. If seating is needed, children are charged the same as adults
・Prices for admission tickets are the same for children as adults.
・Please note the sports event along with the date and time in the 'Notes' section when booking
・Please indicate whether you prefer seats near 1st base side or 3rd base side in the 'Notes' section when booking. If not notified, seats near 3rd base side or 1st base side among home team fans will be assigned
・Please refer to official website for game schedule:http://www.cnplayguide.com/lions/
－ How to Redeem Your Voucher－
Present a voucher along with your passport at Seibu Tourist Information Center for ticket exchange
- Service Hours: 8:00am - 5:00pm
- Location: near Seibu Railway Ikebukuro Station (East Exit)
・Please refer to official website for more information:https://www.seiburailway.jp/railways/tourist/english/information/help.html