Guilin, Yangshuo, Li River Cruise one-day group tour
- Highlights -
• Departed in downtown Guilin, one day trip with minimum luggage.
• Boat trip to Yangshuo. No shopping stops midway.
• Best method of great value to visit Li River of Guilin.
• Check classical scenery on the back of the 20 Yuan note with your own eyes.
- Important Info -
• Departure: 07:10－08:20am. Please call tour guide one day before to confirm the time.
• Place: Hotels in 1st ring Road of Guilin. (Please refer to below map for areas)
• Duration: approximately 8 hours.
• Route: Guilin city - Mopanshan Passenger Wharf - Li River cruise - Yangshuo West Street - return to the hotel in Guilin
• Transportation: arrangement is based on number of tourist.
- What You Can Expect -
* Li River
Li River, part of Xijiang of the Pearl River basin, is the common name of upper stream of Gui River. It's located in North-East of Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region. Traditionally, Li River originated from Cat mountain of Yuecheng hill of Gui River. For modern hydrology it's Lingqu Canal, Rong Jiang township, Xingan county. It ends at Pingle Sanjiangkou. Li River's upper stream is Darong river, and lower stream is traditionally called Gui River. Lingqu Canal separates Guijiang Darong river and Li River. Lipu River, Gongcheng river interaction separates Li River and Gui River. Total length of Li River is 164 KM. Along the river bed are full of pebble and small amount of sediment. The water is clear, and both sides are Karst topography. Rich in tourism resources, famous Guilin scenery is on top of Li River.
Yangshuo West Street is a pedestrian street of Yangshuo, Guilin city, Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region. Located in Yangshuo Town Center, its width is 8 meters and is nearly 800 meters in length, approximately West-East direction. East toward Binjiang road, and West toward Pantao road. It intersects with Xianchian street and Chengzhong street. More than 1400 years old, it's the oldest and busiest street in Yangshuo, and is one of the most important tourist attractions in Yangshuo. Ming Dynasty city walls, inscriptions, ancient temples, pavilions, past celebrities residents, memorial, are preserved intact.
West Street, where Dr. Sun Yat-Sen lectured here, and artist Xu Beihong lived here. Leaders of more than 150 countries have visited here.
- Additional Info -
• Please provide your name, passport number and contact information in China when booking
• Please bring your passport and e-voucher when traveling
- How to Redeem Your Voucher -
• Please show your passport and e-voucher at meeting point