Small-Group Normandy D-Day Beaches Day Trip with Omaha Beach, American Cemetery and Cider Tasting
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All entrance fees included
- Small-group tour by minibus
- Likely to Sell Out
Throughout your tour, your guide helps you to appreciate the stories of bravery and courage that took place on the D-Day landing beaches of Normandy at the end of WWII. By the end of the day, you'll understand how important this battle was to the end of the war and have insight into some of the soldiers who fought and died to put an end to Hitler’s plans for Europe and the world.
At the Normandy American Cemetery and Memorial, pay your respects to fallen soldiers, and hear stories from your guide about the heroes who fought on the D-Day beaches. Visit the Operation Overlord Museum to see its historical collection of items retracing the planning and events of the liberation of Europe, and then head to Omaha Beach, where U.S. and British soldiers landed on June 6, 1944.
Explore one of the many German bunkers that the Allied troops had to neutralize, and learn about the difficulties the soldiers faced in their battle with the Nazis. Then enjoy the lighter side of Normandy with a tasting of its famous apple cider.
During the day, your guide uses visual aids such as military maps, plans, and photos to help you understand the planning of D-Day, the effects the battle had on the liberation of France and the end of the war, personal stories, and historical battle facts about what the soldiers were told to do and what they encountered when they landed. Your day trip ends with return to Paris.
The Normandy American Cemetery and Memorial in France
- Small Group Tour of 8 people maximum
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - Omaha Beach
- Entry/Admission - Pointe du Hoc
- Entry/Admission - Normandy American Cemetery and Memorial
- Entry/Admission - D-Day Beaches (Plages du Debarquement de la Bataille de Normandie)
- Entry/Admission - Overlord Museum - Omaha Beach
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Small Group Tour 8 persons max
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum age is 7 years