Taiwan Northeast Coast Day Tour
• Find your way to Taiwan's Northeast coast's lesser known areas to take in scenic views over rugged cliffs and intriguing rock formations at Nanya and Bitou Cape.
• Learn more about the history of Taiwan's Northern tip while exploring the counry's only open lighthouse.
• Feel the Northeastern breeze touching your skin as you see waves wash ashore at Beiguan Scenic Area.
－What You Can Expect－
This guided day trip leaves from Taipei and brings you to three less-known, yet very interesting sights. You'll start with a scenic journey from downtown Taipei to Nanya to take in the mystical-looking rocky landscape. Due to strong wave erosion and heavy rainfalls the area has been shaped in a moonlike scene.
Your next stop is Bitou Cape, reached after a stunning 85 kilometer drive with mountains on one side and the vast ocean on the other. The name of the place 'Bitou' – Chinese for nose, is easily explained when you see the nose-shaped rock formations of the bay. Your scenic stroll around Bitoujiao is soon followed by a trip to Fulong Visitor Center, where you can enjoy a walk on a golden sandy beach, after which you'll head further to the lighthouse at Sandiao Cape, where your friendly and knowledgeable guide will tell you more about Taiwan's only open lighthouse and its surroundings.
After your lesson in history you'll head further South to take in some more stunning ocean views at Beiguan Ocean Park before you head back to Taipei.
• Meeting time: 8:50am - 9:00am (please refer to your voucher for actual meeting time)
• Meeting place: East Gate 3 of Taipei Railway Station
(please find our staff, wearing vests with the words 'Taiwan Tour Bus')
• Duration: 8 hrs
• Returning Point: Taipei Railway Station
• Free admission for children under age 3, must be traveling with an adult and must not occupy a seat. Insurance must be purchased separately
• Ages 3 and up will be charged an adult admission fee