Half-Day Tour from Kuala Lumpur: Batu Caves
－ Highlights －
• See the world's tallest golden Lord Muruga Statue at Batu Cave
• Visit awe-inspiring natural caverns to learn about Malaysia’s religious roots
• Gain insight on Malaysia’s deep Hindu roots from your expert guide
• Create authentic Teh Tarik (pulled tea) and Chapati (Indian flatbread)
• Get your own henna tattoo and enjoy a jasmine head oil massage
－ What You Can Expect －
Marvel at the world's tallest Lord Murugan Statue, the Hindu God of War. See devotees walk up steep stairs while carrying a pot of milk. Start your pilgrimage by climbing 272 steps, which will lead you to Batu Caves. These mysterious limestone caves are around 400 million years old.
Discover magnificent stalagmites, intricate cave curtains, cave pearls, and stone ceilings, which formed over thousands of years. The biggest cave, Cathedral Cave, features ornate Hindu shrines. Immerse yourself in the fascinating chronicles of various religious deities.
Learn about the Thaipusam festival and Lord Murugan’s victory. Get a beautiful henna tattoo, a traditional Hindu body art, painted on your arm. Create your own Teh Tarik (pulled tea), known as Malaysia’s national drink. Practice how to make Chapati (Indian flatbread), a beloved local staple.
－ Important Info －
・Meeting Time: 08:30 am
・MeetingPoint: Pick up at your hotel in KL city area
・Duration: ~4 hrs
・Returning Info: Drop off at your hotel at 12:30pm