Secret Paris: Cheese, Art, and Local Life Tour
－ Highlights －
• Immerse yourself in French cafe culture and delight in stylish shops
• Enjoy the elegant surroundings of The Louvre garden
• Admire Le Marais’ medieval and renaissance-era architecture
• Be a cheese connoisseur at a Parisian fromagerie
• Taste French macarons at popular Parisian shops
－ What You Can Expect －
The tour will take you through Paris’s most renowned sights. Enter The Louvre, the pyramid-shaped museum. This is home to world-famous artworks like the Mona Lisa and Venus de Milo. Relax at picturesque gardens, surrounded by fountains and sculptures.
Marvel at the Arc de Triomphe, the biggest arch in the world. Get swept away by the sight of the iconic Eiffel Tower. Admire historic buildings in Le Marais. Sample French cheese such as the mild Brie or pungent Roquefort. Savor crisp macarons at a lovely cafe. Fall in love with Paris today!
－ Starting Time：9:00am
－ Departure Point：Place de la Concorde Under the Obelisk (Metros 1, 8, 12, Stop “Concorde”)Your tour guide will wear a distinctive Urban Adventures sign
－ Return Details：Approximately at 12pm in the forecourt of Paris’ contemporary art gallery
－ Time Duration：3 hours
－ Voucher Type：Printed Electronic Voucher