Skip the Line: Arc de Triomphe Including Terrace Access
- Family friendly
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
Started to be built in 1806, the Arc de Triomphe comes from Napoleon's will to give a tribute the victories of his army.
You will discover what inspired the architect Jean-François Chalgrin, the evolution of this great architectural project, and grasp this monument symbolic and commemorative essential function in the French national republican consciousness.
Check the exhibition about Unknown Soldiers and learn more about the Unknown Soldier from the Great War, attend the daily 6.30pm eternal flame ceremony, and soak up the French military history.
Climb up to the terrace and enjoy beautiful views across the city at the time of your choice.
• Free admission for 18-25 years old (EU nationals and regularised EU residents)
• Due to the "Vigipirate Plan", luggage larger than 40x40x20 will not be accepted inside the monument
• Unaccompanied tour with guide booklets are available in: French, English, German, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Portuguese, Japanese, Chinese, Russian
4/29/2019 - 9/30/2019
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 11:00 PM|
10/1/2019 - 12/31/2019
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 10:30 PM|
Arc de Triomphe Skip The Line Ticket
- Entry/Admission - Arc de Triomphe
- Free entry for 18 and under - no ticket to purchase
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Admission to all national monuments is free of charge to people under the age 18.
- No tripods permitted (unless authorised) and no roller-skates or skateboards
- This is a memorial monument, and you are expected to dress appropriately
- Due to public security reasons, bad weather or a ceremony, access to the monument may be temporarily closed.
- The monument is unfortunately not accessible to wheel chair users.