Carlsbad Coastline Tour (electric bikes)
Throughout this approximate 2 hour bike tour: Your guide will share fun San Diego and California facts while taking you along the breathtaking bike routes of Highway 101.
Rest half way at Beacons Beach high above the ocean’s edge where you will greet the waves crashing on the rocky beach below and gaze out at the beauty and power that brings the vast pacific to life. You will have plenty of time to take it all in, capture the memory with pictures and if you’re lucky, some dolphins or whales will stop by to say hello. It’s a great surf spot as well.
- Ideal choice for families
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small-group tour
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pedego Carlsbad, Carlsbad, California
You will ride an electric bike along the scenic 101 and stop at Beacon's Beach for 10 to 15 minutes to check out the view and take some memorable photos. Then ride back along the 101 and end where you began at our store.
Duration: 10 minutes
View from Beacon's Beach
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Must present an ID and credit card at time of rental
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- All riders approximate height should be provided at time of booking
- All riders approximate weight should be provided at time of booking
- Anyone 17 or under must be accompanied by an adult
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers