Pigeon Forge: The Coaster at Goats on the Roof
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Popular choice with kids
- Ideal choice for families
You can choose to go alone or pair up with a friend, sibling, parent, or child; the carts are designed to comfortably carry one or two people. Each cart is equipped with hand brakes so you can slow down if you are a little nervous, or let it rip if you're feeling the need for speed. Combining adventure and scenic views, this hands-on experience is fun for the whole family, from kids to grandparents.
In between rides, you can try other activities at the park, such as feeding the goats, gem mining, or tasting homemade ice cream (own expense).
Alpine Coaster Pigeon Forge
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entry/Admission - The Coaster at Goats on the Roof
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The person controlling the cart must be at least 56 inches (142 cm) tall; in order to drive another passenger, the rider must be at least 16 years old
- Passenger/child must be at least 38 inches (71 cm) tall and at least 3 years old
- Weight limit per slide is 375 lbs (170 kg) in dry conditions and 330 lbs (150 kg) in wet conditions