Two Hour Martha's Vineyard Sunset Cruise
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Led by a local guide
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Likely to Sell Out
The deckhand will welcome you aboard and help stow your carry-ons
The Captain will tell you about the safety features including the Man Overboard procedure and other useless information
The vessel will leave the dock. The first half of the cruise is very slow cruising through the calm harbor. This is a great time to break out the food and drink.
The expert crew will provide fun facts, gossip, and tall tales while we pass by exclusive private clubs, private residences of the rich and famous, an alien landing strip and other amazing sights.
Secure the food before we leave the harbor, pass the Edgartown lighthouse, and enter Nantucket Sound to see the sunset over Martha's Vineyard.
You will always remember the evening you spent aboard the Maine-built lobster yacht, Plan Sea
6pm Cruise 18:00
Sunset cruise from Martha's Vineyard
30 Jun 19 - 14 Jul 19 SUN 6:30 18:30
6:30pm Cruise: Sunset cruise from Martha's Vineyard
Authentic New England Lobster Boat
- Local guide
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund