Zipline Tour in Branson
This is a typical itinerary for this product
When you arrive at the office, you will be greeted by friendly staff who will get you checked in and answer any questions. The experienced guides will then outfit you with all of the safety equipment you need to enjoy your zipline experience. Once your group is geared up and a second safety check is performed, you will hop on board a 4-wheel drive bus and head out on your adventure.
Your 4-wheel drive excursion will take you on a three mile journey through creeks and up the rugged mountain and let you out just steps away from your first zip. After a brief safety demonstration, your adventure begins.
You will experience the thrill of soaring like a bird on 9 different ziplines, taking you from mountaintop to mountaintop and tree to tree until you arrive at the bottom of the mountain into the valley to a natural spring creek where the bus will take you back to the office. Entire adventure is approximately 1.5-2 hours later.
Duration: 2 hours
Location: Zip Line USA, Reeds Spring, Missouri
Longest lines in the Midwest
- 4-wheel drive transportation to the beginning of the zipline and back to the office
- All personal safety equipment (harness, helmet, gloves, etc)
- Certified and experienced guides (minimum of two guides per tour)
- Entry/Admission - Zip Line USA
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers