San Diego Beach and La Jolla Torrey Pine Tour
Enjoy a complete day in the picturesque area of La Jolla. The neighborhood houses the most scenic coastal landscape in California. Marine life is also omnipresent there. The tour will start with around the coves and we will pass at seal beach. After that walk the group will have some free time to get a lunch.
Afterwards, we will head to take a panoramic view to Mount Soledad Which is the highest coastal elevation on the west coast!
We will also stop by at the world famous golf course of Torrey Pines favorite playground of Tiger Woods.
We will also make a quick stop at the glide port which also offer amazing views of Black Beach one of the most famous surf spot of southern California.
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time
See the Torrey Pines Glider Port
- We Explore La Jolla, Torrey Pines State Beach, Glider Port, Mount Soledad and Mission Beach with Belmont Park
- 4 Hour Tour
- Over 60 minutes on the La Jolla Coastline
- 5 Incredible Photo Stops
- 100% Local Tour Guide
- Small Group Size
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Local guide
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers