Extreme Zip Line Adventure Tampa Bay
All necessary gear is provided upon arrival. After check in, your tour guide will instruct and help you get into full body harnesses and attach the necessary gear needed to zip line.
From start to finish you'll cover 5 zip lines ranging from 400-650 feet, a 200 foot suspension bridge, a high ropes course and an auto belay jump.This is one ride you won't want to miss!
When the tour is over, your tour guides will help you out of your gear, offer you an ice cold towel to cool down with, and you'll have the chance to purchase photos of your adventure to show your family and friends!
- All necessary equipment included
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Bicentennial Park and Mobbly Bayou Wilderness Park
Duration: 3 hours
Location: Empower Adventures Tampa Bay, Oldsmar, Florida
Zip Line Adventure!
- Tour guides
- Gear rental
- Water while on the course
- Refreshing ice towels
- Leap of Faith Climbing Challenge
- Entry/Admission - Empower Adventures Tampa Bay
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup/drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 7 years old
- Weight range is between 70lbs and 250lbs if under 5' 10", or 270lbs if over 5' 10" as limits are strictly enforced for guest safety
- Close toed shoes are mandatory, please prepare as if you’re going for a hike in the woods: no tank tops, short shorts (6-7” inseam is recommend due to the straps) or wet bathing suits and long hair must be tied back
- Please note that tours run rain or shine, in the event of lightning guests will be brought down to wait out the storm - no refunds will be given due to weather
- Arrival time is 30 minutes prior to your scheduled adventure, and late arrivals may not permitted to participate and no refund will be given
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers