Harlem Walking Tour of Mount Morris Park Historic District with Lunch
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Excellent value for money
- Lunch included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Family friendly
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
Going north from West 118th to West 124th Streets and West from Fifth Avenue to Adam Clayton Powell, Jr. Boulevard (7th Avenue) Mount Morris Park Historic District showcases a remarkable blend of late 19th and early 20th century residential and church architecture associated with the Gilded Age.
The well known "Doctors' Row" commonly known as West 122nd Street, Mount Morris Park West, and Malcolm X Blvd. all demonstrate the remarkable survival of substantially unaltered 19th-century streets, rare in most areas of Manhattan.
Once the walking tour comes to a close you will be treated to a lunch at a local Harlem restaurant.
This 3-hour walking tour takes pride in showing off the beautiful city and sharing the history of the Mount Morris Park Historic District and all of the beautiful sights along the way!
Mount Morris Park Area
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate