Downtown Long Beach Food Walking Tour
- Excellent value for money
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
- Skip the line
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- Receive discounts at selected restaurants, shops and attractions
Your 3-hour walking tour includes half a dozen more tasting locations, including a stop at Rainbow Juices, and covers about 1 mile (1.6 km). Your guide supplies fun facts about the history, arts, and culture of the famed waterfront along the way. You'll receive a canvas tote bag, button, guest booklet with a map of the tour, restaurant recommendations, and exclusive coupons to all included tasting locations.
Please note if there are any vegetarians in your party, and if you have any allergies or dietary restrictions.
General - No Alcohol
3-hour Food Walking Tour in Downtown Long Beach along Pine Ave and The Promenade.
General - w/ Alcohol Pairings
**Alcohol Pairing Upgrade** 3-hour Food Walking Tour in Downtown Long Beach along Pine Ave and The Promenade.
Downtown Long Beach
- Food tastings
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- The listed price does not include a $2 per person processing fee, payable at the time of purchase. The fee is required by our local supplier and is not within our control.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note if vegetarian, or if you have any allergies or dietary restrictions
- All guests recieve a Beach City Food Tours canvas tote, button and walking guide complete with coupons
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Adult pricing applies to guests 13 years and older
- Child pricing applies to guests 3-8+
- Children under the age of 3 are free, without food
- Restrooms and water are available at several of the tasting locations