This exhilarating Oahu jetpack experience is like no other! Harness the power of water as your jetpack launches you 30 feet (9 meters) above the waters of picturesque Maunalua Bay. Practice steering, elevation control, deep-water landings and walking on water, or try more advanced maneuvers such as low hovers and donut turns! This jetpack experience is safe and relatively easy, and certified instructors train you and direct your movement in the air. Observers are welcome to simply sit back and enjoy the views of the Hawaii Kai coastline, Koko Crater, Koko Head and the Ko’olau Mountain Range.
Flights depart every 30 minutes from the Hawaii Kai Shopping Center. When you arrive, you’ll receive a safety orientation from your certified instructor. On your boat ride along Maunalua Bay, enjoy great photo opportunities of the lovely Hawaii Kai coastline, Koko Crater, Koko Head and the Ko’olau Mountain Range.
15-Minute Jetpack ExperienceThis introductory jetpack experience covers all the basics: steering, elevation control, low- to high-level taxis, deep-water landings and walking on water. This option is perfect for beginners.
Be sure to inquire about purchasing photos or a GoPro digital video recording of this amazing experience.
Hawaii Kai Shopping Center
Flights depart every 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
15-Minute Jetpack Experience
15-minute flight includes the basics: steering, elevation control, low-to high-level taxis, deep-water landings and walking on water
- Use of equipment
- Certified instructor
- Taxes and fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Minimum age is 16 years
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
You can present either a paper or mobile ticket for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Ticket. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Additional details