Small-Group Full-Day Hearst Castle Tour from Paso Robles
- Small group ensures personal service
- Lunch included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
This tour is recommended for first-time visitors, as it is an overview of the castle's heyday and has the fewest stairs to climb. Every evening, W. R. Hearst’s guests gathered in the grand social rooms on the ground floor of Casa Grande (his formal name for the main house). Follow in their footsteps and experience what it was like to be a guest. At the end of the guided portion of your tour, stroll on your own through the gardens and wander at your leisure around the Neptune Pool and the Roman Pool, just as Mr. Hearst’s guests did in the 1920s and 1930s.
Enjoy a gourmet deli lunch at or near the castle before heading back to your departure point. Time permitting, stop at a local winery (own expense) or do some shopping in downtown Cambria on the way back. Your tour will end at around 2pm.
We can pick up at all Vacation Rentals, AirBnB, etc within a 3 mile radius of downtown.
The Neptune Pool at Hearst Castle
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected Paso Robles hotels only)
- Designated meeting point pickup and drop-off in Paso Robles
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Hearst Castle
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair accessibility is required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Please advise to ages of children when booking
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- WHEELCHAIR ACCOMMODATIONS
- Wheelchairs are allowed on all touring vehicles; however, we do not have a lift or a ramp available. Please let us know at the time of booking if you will be bringing a wheelchair.
- Wheelchairs up to 28 inches in width can be accommodated at the Castle.
- SERVICE ANIMAL POLICY
- Service animals are allowed on all tours. If you plan to bring a service animal, please provide this information at the time of booking.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers