A day to Pompeii & Sorrento from Rome
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pompeii - Archaeological Area., Pompeii, Province of Naples, Campania
Pompeii is one of the most significant proofs of Roman civilization and, like an open book, provides outstanding information on the art, customs, trades and everyday life of the past.
The city has re-emerged from the darkness of centuries precisely as it would have been when it was unexpectedly buried in the thick layer of ash and lava which poured down from the devastating eruption of Vesuvius. It was the year 79 A.D.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Sorrento Lift, Sorrento, Province of Naples, Campania
The Sorrento Area is a spectacular stretch of coastline in south-west Italy, wrapping round the sparkling Gulf of Naples. Effortlessly elegant towns spill down colourful cliffsides, overlooking boat-filled harbours and vintage bathing platforms. The romantic allure of this Italian idyll is truly timeless. Further south marks the start of the breathtaking Amalfi Coast.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Touring in Rome, Civitavecchia, Province of Rome, Lazio
Day trip from Rome
Pompeii and Vesuvio background
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Pompeii - Archaeological Area.
- Entry/Admission - Sorrento Lift
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- minimum passengers required for this tour 6 (six)
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate