Best of Naples Food Tour
Meet your guide in piazza Bellini, close to one of the of the old city gates. Walk into the narrow streets of the historical centre to sample the Neapolitan cuisine in 7 different tasting stops, and enjoy delicious snacks of eggplant parmigiana, mozzarella, babà (Neapolitan rum cake) and sfogliatelle (shell-shaped pastries).
Pass the religious complex and the monastery of Santa Chiara, along with beautiful squares such as Piazza del Gesù and Piazza San Domenico. Stop to try an original Pizza Margherita in the city where it originated. Sample a slice of Neapolitan pizza fritta, and sip on Aglianico and Gragnano wine. Come prepared to feast!
Along the way, experience the hustle and bustle of Naples outside iconic monuments, such as the Conservatory of San Pietro a Maiella, Piazza San Gaetano, and the Basilicas of Saint Paul and Saint Lawrence. Stroll the colourful streets of San Gregorio Armeno, see the Royal Palace, and the San Carlo Theatre, and much more.
The tour will end in Piazza del Plebiscito, one of the most beautiful places in Naples.
Pizza fritta tasting
- Food tasting
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers