Ride with speedboat around Boka bay. Departure is possible from the harbor square Herceg Novi, port Kotor and Portomontenegro Tivat. Possibility to visit Perast and the local islands, as well as island Mamula and Blue cave.
Meeting the group at 7:30 am in the park of Kotor and boarding the boat. About 8 to leave the port and drive about 20 minutes to Perast islands. There you have free time to visit church Lady of the rock. After that we are going circle trough Portomontenegro, and continue driving further to our next destination of the island of Mamula. Slow driving around the island to take some photos, continue driving to the Blue cave. Entering the boat into a Blue cave, keep it half and hour so you can swim. In return we enter the tunnels used by wolves for submarines and ships during Word War II. Continue driving to Kotor. If you want, there is also possibility to visit old town Perast and go to lunch. The price included speed boat ride, with professional skipper and sailor.
1. Herceg Novi
Traveler pickup is offered
Returns to original departure point
Old town Perast
- Professional skipper and sailor
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Food and drinks, other than the "value added offers" specified in your guidebook
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
You can present either a paper or mobile ticket for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Ticket. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Additional details