Christchurch to Queenstown via Mount Cook One-Way Tour
Departing Christchurch in the morning, we travel through the fertile farmland of Canterbury Plains towards the shores glacier-fed Lake Tekapo. Stretch your legs and visit the solitary Church of the Good Shepherd before the journey continues to Mount Cook Village.
Enjoy lunch at the Hermitage Hotel (optional extra) and soak up breathtaking views of Aoraki Mount Cook National Park. There's time to explore and even take a scenic flight (additional cost, weather permitting, can be booked by your driver on the day) on this Mount Cook day tour!
As we drive out of Mount Cook National Park and enter Mackenzie country we stop for afternoon tea (own expense) and visit a local family orchard (time permitting). Your tour concludes in Queenstown, the adventure capital of New Zealand!
Selected Queenstown Hotels
Tour excluding lunch
Tour including Lunch
Tour including buffet lunch
Majestic Mount Cook
- Buffet lunch (if options selected at time of booking)
- Local driver guide
- Live commentary on board
- Modern air-conditioned coach with free WiFi
- Scenic Flight
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Each traveler is allowed 2 Bags weighing no more than 20kg each and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers