Discover Trieste on Foot
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Led by a local guide
At the Stock market you can see the best example of neo-classical arhitecture and hear about trading, then see the Grand Canal, originally the main river canal for the salt pans. In the 19th century the Ponte Rosso or Red bridge was built and the area got known for its rich marketplace, for which is still well known today.
At Market of St. Anthony, the guide will explain the cultural and religious diversity of Trieste. A Roman theatre is located below the hill of St. Giusto. The theater was lost under the new buildings and then re-discovered in the early 19th century. Then see the church of St. Mary, which was built by Jesuits and today shows its baroque characteristics.
The tour lasts around two hours but may be shortened or extended. Because of the private nature of the tour and the experienced guide, it can be adapted to your interests.
Traveler pickup is offered
By agreement we can pick you up at the place you are staying.
Tour departs within walking distance of the cruise port
- Professional guide
- Private tour
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate