Dubai Top 5 Tour (From Dubai) - Private
Duration: Up to 8 hours
Key interests: City, Entertainment, Skyscrapers, Dinner, Views, Iconic structures
Pick up time: Approx. 2pm
*Pick up time may vary depending on the location / pick up point.
A perfect introductory tour for the first time visitors to the emirate, ‘Dubai Top 5’ takes you to the most popular attractions across the glamorous city and into the history of the amazing changes that saw skyscrapers rise up in the desert. Enjoy an evening exploring the trendiest parts of the town and watch the iconic landmarks brighten up in dazzling lights as the sun sets, making the city even more spectacular than in the day.
• A visit to Saga World, a modern Arabian-style standalone mall that features traditional art work and furnishing stores to fashion boutiques
• Cruise on an Abra alongside the Mina Seyahi lagoon and Dubai Marina, a lively entertainment district surrounded by glorious skyscrapers
• A drive across Palm Jumeirah, world’s largest artificially made island abundant with opulent hotels and homes, with a photo stop at the iconic Atlantis Hotel
• Panoramic views of the magnificent Dubai Fountain light and sound show
• Fusion buffet dinner at the Armani Hotel, with spectacular views of the illuminated Burj Khalifa, world’s tallest building, in the backdrop
• A journey to ‘At the Top’ observation deck on level 124 of Burj Khalifa offering awe-inspiring views of the cityscape, coastline and expansive desert landscape
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local taxes
- Professional guide
- Dinner at Armani Hotel Dubai
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (All Dubai Hotels Except Bab AL Shams & Al Maha Desert Resort)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate