Full Day Cave Tour from Lençóis
- Get off the beaten track in a 4x4
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a local guide
After some time there, you'll head out to the Pai Inácio Mountain, which is 1,200 meters above sea level (3,900 feet). A 20-minute hike in and you'll have a breathtaking view of the Chapada Diamantina.
After absorbing the beauty of the landscape, you'll head off to the Pratinha Cave. Inside is a lake of crystal-clear water with tiny sea shells throughout; this creates a surprising oasis of natural beauty. While here, you can go snorkeling (not included) into the cave with flippers and a flashlight.
Next, you'll visit the Blue Cave; similar to Pratinha. This is a natural water formation inside a cave. However, its name is derived from the natural phenomenon when the sun hits the water. Around 2pm, the sun enters the room from the top of the cave, and turns the clear water an unforgettable blue color. Please note: swimming is not permitted here.
Next, you'll proceed to Lapa Doce Cave. This is a huge limestone cave with scores of stalactites and stalagmites. You'll explore the cave for about 800 meters (1/2 mile) or so.
After that, it's time to call it a day and head back to Lençóis.
Panoramic View Pai Inácio Hill
- National Park fees
- Driver and Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Entry/Admission - Gruta da Lapa Doce
- Entry/Admission - Morro do Pai Inacio
- Entry/Admission - Gruta da Pratinha
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A moderate amount of walking is involved outdoors; appropriate footwear is highly encouraged.
- Not Include Food