Full-Day Milford Sound Walk and Cruise Including Scenic Flights from Queenstown
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Led by a local guide
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Lunch included
Once checked in at our hangar you will board your 40-minute scenic flight from Queenstown to Milford Sound where you will have your breath taken away by the stunning scenery below you. Once you reach Milford Sound you will be met by your local guide and taken by ferry boat to the Milford Sound Track.
You will then walk to the Giant Gate Waterfall which is a 1.5 – 2-hour gentle walk. Then, walk back to the end of the track, from which you will be taken to the Milford Sound Boat Terminal to meet your cruise.
Your cruise will be for a full two hours where you will experience the wonder of Milford Sound. After the cruise you will be taken to the Milford Sound Airstrip to meet your plane.
After boarding your flight you will be taken back to Queenstown by scenic flight. Once arriving in Queenstown we will take you back to your accommodation by a complimentary transfer.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time
Milford Sound Track Walk
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Personal expenses
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Minimum age is 12 years
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund