Guided Bike Tour of Rome Historical City Center
With this tour you will admire the best of the Ancient Rome: The Roman Forum the heart of the Ancient Rome social, political and commercial life; the Colosseum; Largo Torre Argentina, that host incredible ancient ruins of the Republican age; the Ara Pacis and much more ...
This tour will lead you to discover not just the ancient Rome but also the masterpieces of other ages. Be ready to stay astonished admiring Piazza Venezia, the crossing point of the main streets of Rome, where you will admire the great Wedding Cake; the incredible Navona Square and its Bernini masterpiece, the Fountain of the Four Rivers; Spanish Square and the Spanish Steps; the greatness of Saint Peter and much more.
You will be lead by a local guide on a bike and you will have the best experience of Rome. The guide will share with you all Rome secrets and will be at your disposal to answer all of your questions and curiosities.
Things to see on the way: Forum, Venice Square, Torre Argentina, Navona Square, Chiesa Nuova, Saint Peter, Castel Saint' Angelo, Ara Pacis, Popolo Square, Spanish Square, Trevi Fountain, Colonia Traiana, Colosseum.
- City Bike (o sup.
- INSURANCE Towards damage to third parties
- Light front and rear
- BAGS/POCKETS Bag underseat
- Tailored helmet
- Map of Rome to each participant
- A nice snack x each participant
- Extension brings child
- K-way or waterproof cape
- Repair/replacement of bike in case of failure
- Shuttle transportation and pickup
- Museums entrance fees
- Museums internal visit
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Hygienic bandana (+2
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Dress code is smart casual
- Meet at departure location at least 20 minutes before the tour begins
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Duration: 4 hours
- Length: 11,5 Km
- Difficulty level: easy
- Children that weight less than 50 pounds (23kg-approximately 4 years old) may sit in a child seat on the back of a parent's bike, and there is no charge
- Children that weigh more than 50 pounds (23kg) may ride a child extension attached to a parent's bike;
- From the age of 8, children that know how to ride a bike may use their own bicycle.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers