Hermitage Museum Tour with Priority Access
See the most magnificent interiors and the most famous art masterpieces:
* The Imperial Reception halls
* The Hanging Garden of Catherine the Great
* Italian collection (Leonardo Da Vinci, Titian)
* Flemish collection (Rubens, Van Dyck)
* Dutch collection (Rembrandt)
* Knight hall
* Living quarters of the Romanov Family at the Winter Palace
Enjoy detailed explanations and exciting stories from our art-expert guide. Small-group format ensures a personal experience.
Why do travelers choose this tour?
These tours are given by experienced art experts. They not only know art in depth but all of them are great guides who speak perfect English and are very much enthusiastic and passionate about showing the Hermitage to their guests.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The State Hermitage Museum, St. Petersburg, Northwestern District
The State Hermitage museum is one of the world’s five largest art museums. It has more than 3 000 000 items in the collection and someone counted that if you spend only 1 min viewing each item displayed, you will still need about 3 years. If you don’t have chance to spend years in the Hermitage – even if you are very welcome to do so! - we suggest you to join our 3-hour tour to see just the most significant, famous and unique among museum’s masterpieces. Welcome to join!
You will meet your guide in the lobby of Kempinski hotel located almost in front of the Hermitage museum. This meeting point was chosen for you to feel warm and comfortable waiting for the group to get together even in case of bad weather.
You will walk across the Palace square to the Hermitage entrance (5 min). On your way your guide will tell you about the museum’s buildings and first of all about most famous of them – the Winter Palace.
Priority entrance to the museum. It can take 5 to 10 min.
The tour itself was developed for first-time visitors but will be interesting and useful for those who have already been to the museum. You will walk through breathtaking luxurious halls designed by world famous architects and rooms which evidenced crucial historical events. Among others you will visit the exact room where the Russian revolution started. Art lovers will have a chance to enjoy masterpieces by Leonardo da Vinci, Titian, El Greco, Rubens, Van Dyck and Rembrandt. Everyone will find something to their liking.
Our highly professional art-exert guides will do their best to provide informative, exciting and memorable tours. Welcome to join!
Duration: 3 hours
- Entrance tickets to the Hermitage museum
- Professional English speaking art-expert guide
- Entry/Admission - The State Hermitage Museum
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers