Island hopping (6 Islands) private tour from Trogir or Split
- ISLANDS KRKNJAŠI ( Blue lagoon beach), ISLAND HVAR ( Hvar town), PAKLENI ISLANDS ( Marinkovac Bay), ISLAND ŠOLTA (Maslinica), ISLAND BRAČ (Milna), ISLAND ČELICA (Lighthouse)
- Enjoy exploring Island Hvar one of the most popular destinations at Dalmatian coast
- Snoorkling at two most beatiful beaches in Croatia: Blue Lagoon beach and Pakleni Islands
- Explore Maslinca on Island Šolta old fisherman village, taste traditional Dalmatian wines in Milna on Island Brač
Travel with boat along the Croatian coast on this private tour.
08:00h Departure: Trogir / Split
08:50 - 09:05 Lighthouse - Island Čelica
09:20 - 10.40 Blue lagoon beach - Islands Krknjaši
11:00 - 12:00 Island Šolta (Maslinica bay) - Free time for coffee and explore village
13:00 - 15:00 Pakleni Islands - Free time for lunch and swim
15:15 - 17:00 Town Hvar - Free time for explore town
18:00 - 18:40 Island Brač (Milna) - Wine teasting
19:30 Return: Split / Trogir
Our day tour starts from Trogir or Split at 08:00, first stop is on small island Čelica, quick stop for amazing view from lighthouse and take few pictures. Tour continue to one of most beatiful beaches at Dalmatian coast - Blue lagoon beach. Here we stop for snorkeling and swim at crystal clean sea. After Blue lagoon we have short ride to Maslinica bay on Island Šolta, time for coffee and explore this unique old fisherman village. Our tour continue to Pakleni islands near Hvar, where we stops for 2 hours for lounch and relax on beautiful beach. After pause for lunch we continue to Island Hvar - Town Hvar. Free time for explore town, visit fortress or some of museum. Hvar is very popular destiantion on Dalmatian coast, many celebrity visit it at summer. After visit Hvar town we ride to Milna on island Brač. At Milna we go to wine teasting and short explore of this small town. Return to Trogir / Split at 19:00h
BLUE LAGOON BEACH - One of most beatiful beaches for snolkeling and swimm at Dalmatian coast in Croatia. Based in the middle of two small islands Krknjaši and Drvenik Island.
MASLINICA BAY - Island Šolta: Small old fisherman village with modern ACI marina. Interesting for short explore and coffee time.
HVAR is the longest and sunniest Croatian island - one of the most beautiful islands in the world. Ancient city with rich history. With its architecture, beautiful nature and mild climate many would describe it as a true fairy-tale city.
PAKLENI ISLANDS with crystal-clear sea, hidden beaches and deserted lagoons, a gorgeous chain of wooded isles which stretch out immediately in front of the town HVAR.
Split: Matejuška pier
Up to 7 passengers
Up to 10 passengers
Island hopping Split
- Private boat
- Professional skiper (English language)
- Bottled water on boat
- Snorkeling equipment
- Full safety equipment on boat
- Wind jackets
- Personal expenses
- Lunch and drinks on islands
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for participants with serius back problems
- Not recommended for children under 2 years
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate