Jaflong & Lalakhal Tour- Nature & Photography Tour at Sylhet
Location: Jaflong and Lalakhal at Sylhet
Tour Attractions: Tea Gardens, Tribal Village, Boat Ride on River and Canal
Best Time To Visit: Round The Year
Tour Available: Round The Year
Discount: Applicable For (5-15 Pax)
Jaflong is one of the most attractive tourist spot in Sylhet division, situated at the border between Bangladesh and the Indian state of Meghalaya, overshadowed by subtropical mountains and rain-forest, beside the river Mari. It is scenic spot nearby amidst tea gardens and rare beauty of rolling stones from hills. It is famous for it’s stone collections and is home of Khasia Tribe. Lalakhal is a blue water canal at Sylhet surrounded by mountains of Meghalaya, about 01 hour drive from Jaflong.
Day-01: Dhaka – Sylhet by Train
• Pickup from hotel/residence at 06.30 A.M, Transfer to Airport Railway Station, and take Parabat Express to Sylhet. Our Guide at Dhaka will help you board the train and find your seats. Arrive Sylhet around 12.30 P.M. Upon arrival, our guide at Srimangal will meet you, and transfer you to the hotel. After Check-in, freshen up and take lunch, visit Sylhet city Rest of the day. We’ll take you to visit the century old Kin Bridge built on colonial period and one of the main entrance To the city, Surma river and the shrines of Shah Jalal and Shah Paran where you’ll see many interesting people. Overnight at Srimangal.
Day-02: Picturesque at Jaflong.
• Pick-up at 9.00 H from hotel, and a scenic drive toward Jaflong (58 Km, 02 hrs). Here you’ll pass your time idly enjoying the beauty of Jaflong. You’ll get an opportunity to photograph the stone collection activities on the river where the collect stones manually and take into crushers, which is highly photogenic. We will take you to the river on a local boat to photograph the stone collecting activities. Lunch on a decent restaurant run by Nazimgarh Resort overlooking the river. Visit the village of Khashia tribe and see their lifestyle. You can visit their gardens and see how they grow betel leaves. Return to Sylhet in the evening. Overnight at Sylhet (Hotel Britania / Noorjahan Grand Hotel)
Day-03: Boat riding at Lalakhal, and by Train Back to Dhaka.
• Check-out from hotel and start at 8.00 H, drive to sarighat (37 Km, 01 hr). Upon arrival, transfer to the boat. Enjoy boat ride on the blue-water canal Lalakhal. We’ll take you to the end of the canal close to Indian boarder and back, which will be about 2.5 hrs ride in total. We’ll use a motorized local wooden boat for the journey. Back to Sylhet, have lunch and transfer to train station.
• Depart for Dhaka on 15.00 H Parabat Express. Arrive Dhaka around 21.30 H, and transfer you to your hotel. End of the Tour.
Lalakhal Boat View
- Locally hired air-conditioned car and driver at Sylhet.
- 02 Nights accommodation at Sylhet on twin sharing Basis, with complementary brekfast.
- English Speaker Guide.
- Train/Airport Station return transfer at Dhaka.
- All boat rides.
- Any food, drinks, beverage or any personal items
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate