Korean 4G LTE Portable WiFi with Airport Pick-Up
Stay connected on your Korea trip with a 1GB per day, 4G portable WiFi router.
Use your mobile, tablet, or laptop just as you do at home and get access to the web whenever you want.
Conveniently collect and return your pocket WiFi from one of four major international airports.
Connect up to 5 devices – ideal for small groups of travelers.
－Important Info －
• Telecommunication Company: LG+
• Battery Life: Approximately 8 hours (varies depending on usage)
• Connectivity: 2 to 3 devices (maximum 5 devices)
• Data Limit: 1 GB per day (speed will be downgraded after 1 GB every day)
• Speed: Download 150 Mbps/Upload 50 Mbps
• Signal Coverage: All areas in South Korea excluding the Korean Demilitarized Zone (signal may be weaker in remote mountains and coastal areas)
• Equipment Rental: charged on a per-day basis; ex: If you depart on the 1st and return on the 5th of July, the rental will be charged for 5 days
－ Pick-Up and Return Location－
• Incheon International Airport Terminal 1
Service Hours: 24 hours
Pick-Up: 1st floor, Incheon International Airport Terminal 1, by Exit 7
• Incheon International Airport Terminal 2
Service Hours: 24 hours
Pick-Up: 1st floor, Incheon International Airport Terminal 2, by Exit 1
• Gimpo International Airport (International Line)
Service Hours: 6:30am - 10:00pm
Pick-Up: Gimpo International Airport 3rd floor, Arrival Hall (across from 7-11)
• Gimhae International Airport, Busan
Service Hours: 5:30am to 11:00pm
Pick-Up: 1st floor, Gimhae International Airport, by Exit 3
• Daegu International Airport
Service Hours: 6:00am to 10:00pm
Pick-Up: 1st floor, Daegu International Airport, by Exit 3
• Cheongju International Airport
Service Hours: 8:30am to 10:00pm (during operation hours of international flights)
Pick-Up: 1st floor, Cheongju International Airport, by Exit 3
Note: To return your equipment during non-business hours, please deposit the WiFi router into the return box by the counter
Note: Korean Air, Air France, KLM, and Delta Air Lines are currently located in Terminal 2
－Compensation Policy －
・Loss of device set: 200,000KRW
・Loss of single device: 175,000KRW
・Loss of sub-battery: 30,000KRW
・Loss of sub-battery cable: 2,000KRW
・Loss of WiFi case: 10,000KRW
・Loss of Charger: 10,000KRW
・Damage of device: 122,500KRW
・Damage of sub-battery: 21,000KRW
－ How to Redeem Your Voucher －
• Please present your passport and KKday Voucher when picking up the WIFI router.
• Please present your credit card (Visa, Master and JCB only) and sign the credit card charge authorization upon pickup.