Milan Private Sightseeing Tour for Kids and Families with Local Guide
- Ideal choice for families
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
You will visit the the Duomo, the fifth largest cathedral in the world. Dating back to 1386, its pink marble façade and Gothic spires make it the perfect setting to hear tales of all of the mysterious passageways within.
Learn about the works and life of Leonardo da Vinci who spent much of his career in Milan and stop by the Piazza della Scala to see the monument dedicated to him. Continue on to explore the Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II shopping mall.
Visit Sforza Castle courtyards and learn about the glorious past of Visconti and Sforza families!
Throughout the tour, your guide will utilize interactive visual learning tools, iPad games and trivia to help keep children involved and entertained.
Milan Tour for Kids
- Private tour
- Blue Badge local guide
- Kids friendly guide
- Entry/Admission - Piazza Mercanti
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- Approximately 1.5 km of walking is involved