New Year's Baroque Concert at the Doria Pamphilj Gallery
Enjoy the original sound of the XVII century played with the original period instruments in one of the most prestigious palaces in the heart of Rome: Doria Pamphilj Palace.
The show takes place in the superb Throne Hall.
With our ticket you will be able to tour the refined Private Apartments of Princess Doria Pamphilj Live an unforgettable New Year’s Eve
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Excellent value for money
- All entrance fees included
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
The sound of the Baroque music comes alive on the original instruments from the period in one of the most famous Palaces in Rome from the 1600: Doria Pamphilj Palace.
The event begins with the Guided tour in English of the private apartments of the princess Doria Pamphilj and concludes with fabulous concert in the specially reserved Throne Hall.
One of a truly kind experience during your stay in Rome in a wonderful Palace.
Music by: Frescobaldi, Caroso, Monteverdi, Falconieri, Sanz, Caccini, Gastoldi, and others Baroque composers
performed live by Schola Romana Ensemble, our resident historically informed group.
• Traversa, Recorder, Dulciana, Percussions
• Theorbo, Lute, Baroque guitar
• Art historian
3pm Concert 17:00
New Year's Baroque Concert starting at 3 p.m.
Schola Romana Ensemble
- Guided tour in English of the private apartments of the Princess Doria Pamphilj
- Exclusive access in the Throne Hall
- Baroque concert on original instruments of the period in the specially reserved Throne Hall
- Introduction to the musical program
- CD (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking