Visit with us one of the 25 most beautiful bays in the world! Meet Perast, a small tourist settlement, a former main harbor of the magnificent Venetian navy which is a pearl of the Bay. Together with two islands (Gospa od Skrpjela – Lady of the Rocks and Sveti Djordje – Saint George) it dares the passage of time and preserves originality. It is inevitable to visit Kotor, a town registered as a part of World Heritage and put under the protection of UNESCO. The old town of Kotor is one of the most preserved in the whole region, hidden behind the 4 km long city walls which, illuminated by night, are shaped into a lion’s head. Kotor is a real treat for any tourist eager to discover and enjoy.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kotor Old City, Kotor, Kotor Municipality
Excursion to the southernmost fiord in Europe is the opportunity to explore all the uniqueness and natural beauty of the bay and to learn about its history, culture, architecture.
Duration: 5 hours
Herceg Novi Bus Station
Traveler pickup is offered
Returns to original departure point
- Entry/Admission - Kotor Old City
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
You can present either a paper or mobile ticket for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Ticket. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Additional details