Enjoy your visit to the prehistoric period of Azerbaijan and unusual volcanoes of nature. In 4 hours you will visit Gobustan Rock Art Electronic Museum, Gobustan Rock Art Natural Park and Mud Volcanoes. Interesting stories that you will hear from our local guides are going to make tour more and more interesting.
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- All entrance fees included
- Led by a local guide
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Day trip (destination A to B)
Tour will start at 11 o'clock from Icerisheher metro station. During 4 hours you will visit the places where Azerbaijani people lived in ancient periods. Our guides are knowledgeable, talkative, sociable, tolerant and respectful to everyone. They are going to help to learn more detailed information about the history of GOBUSTAN. All your entrance tickets will be provided by our company. The main points that you are going to visit are Gobustan Museum, Gobustan Natural Park (world heritage site of UNESCO) and Mud Volcanoes. Everything in the museum, Pictures on rocks, Mud Volcanoes Landscape will impress you so much. Tour can be arranged and changed upon your request and number of people. We are assuring you that you will return your country with unforgettable memories.
Icerisheher metro station (İçərişəhər metro stansiyası - az)
Returns to original departure point
Gobustan - Yalli
- Local guide
- Transport to the Gobustan settlement
- Entry/Admission - Gobustan Rock Art
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If there is rainy weather during or prior to the tour, it will not be possible to make it to the Mud Volcanoes
You can present either a paper or mobile ticket for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Ticket. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Additional details