PRIVATE CITY TOUR OF AGRA INCLUDING LUNCH AND PHOTOS TAKEN AT THE TAJ MAHAL
• Agra Fort
• Buffet Lunch at Taj Khema
• Taj Mahal
• Photos at the Taj
Buffet lunch is included at the Taj Khema restaurant. The restaurant occupies a special location with iconic views of the Taj Mahal.
After lunch, visit the magnificent Taj Mahal. Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan built the monument in memory of his favorite wife Mumtaz Mahal. The Taj Mahal is an immense mausoleum of beautiful white marble with inlaid precious stones built between 1631 and 1648. It is the jewel of Muslim art in India and considered to be one of the most impressive architectural masterpieces in the world. As you tour the famed landmark you will have an opportunity to witness the transformation as the monument is bathed in the warm glow of sunset. A professional photographer will take your photo at the monument and you will be given copies to take back with you to remember your visit to this wonder of the world. To conclude the tour, you will be driven back to your hotel in Agra.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Price per person for 1 traveler
Price per person for 2 travelers
Price per person for 3 travelers
Price per person for 4 travelers
Price per person for 5 travelers
Price per person for 6 travelers
Price per person for 7 travelers
Price per person for 8 travelers
Lunch at Taj Khema
- Lunch at Taj Khema restaurant with Iconic View of Taj Mahal.
- Professional photography at Taj Mahal with 05 copies of pictures.
- English Speaking Local Guide.
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Hotel pick up / drop off
- 02 bottles of mineral water per person per day
- Bottled water
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children under 15 must be accompanied by an adult
- Pickup reconfirmation is required upon booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate