Private Full Day Ephesus Tour from Istanbul
Highlights you will visit: Temple of Artemis – considered to be one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World, Celcius Library – while most libraries serve only the function of archiving books and documents, this one served as the final resting place of Tiberius Julius Celsus Polemaeanus, in whose honor the library was built; Ephesus Ancient City with its marvelous highlights; House of Virgin Mary – is believed to be where she lived and died.
Also, we will see old theaters, hammams, passing through harbour.
In the end, we will transfer you to Izmir Airport for your 60-min. flight for Istanbul. You will be welcomed and transferred to your hotel, upon your arrival.
Ephesus Ancient City
- Tours with professional tour guide, licensed by the Ministry of Tourism.
- Vegetarian meals available
- Full travel insurance
- All domestic taxes
- Any tips to guide, driver
- Entrance to Ephesus Houses
- Items of a personal nature
- Medical services
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- A moderate amount of walking is involved Wheelchair accessible
- Subject to favourable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate