Private Singapore Melting Pot Discovery Tour
This is priced for a group with space for up to 4 adults.
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Set off first to Chinatown, a glittering blend of old and new where traditional medicinal halls and goldsmiths sit alongside hip hotels and restaurants. Wander through the streets toward the breathtaking Buddha Tooth Relic Temple and Museum - a scarlet red monolith built in traditional Chinese style - before heading to Sri Mariamman Temple, the oldest Hindu temple in Singapore. Discover the depths of the building constructed in 1827 before continuing onto Kampong Glam, the Malay ethnic enclave in Singapore. Stop at the landmark Sultan Mosque and its captivating golden dome, stopping for a while to browse the shops here selling traditional wares and exquisite fabrics.
We then head to Arab Street, home to stalls selling handmade perfumes and traditional Malay dresses. Our last stop is Little India where you can discover this uniquely vibrant and colorful district. Take in the bizarre mosaic of wet shops, food courts and shopping areas here to wrap up your journey.
- Private tour with professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.