Private Tour: Sylhet Full-Day Tour of Ratargul and Bisnakandi
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Ideal choice for families
Discover the area’s freshwater swamp forests, or “flooded forests,” which are inundated by the local rivers on a seasonal basis. The forest typically gets submerged under 20 to 30 feet (6 to 9 meters) of water in some parts of the rainy season. The waters are populated by numerous fresh, and the area is also home to a number of snakes, monkeys, lizards, insects & birds. You may even see a vulture or eagle if you are lucky.
Later in the day you’ll enjoy lunch at a local restaurant before continuing to Bisnakandi. This village, located in Rustompur Union, is known as a site where multiple layers of the nearby hills converge in the center of a local river. In the rainy season, you’ll also witness dark clouds hugging the mountain. When the tour concludes, you will be dropped off at your hotel in Sreemangal or Sylhet.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Sylhet Day Tour-1 Pax
Sylhet Day Tour-1 Pax reasonable price.
Sylhet Day Tour-2 Pax
Sylhet Day Tour-2 travelers discount price.
Sylhet Day Tour-3 Pax
Sylhet Day Tour-3 travelers discount price.
Sylhet Day Tour-4 Pax
Sylhet Day Tour-4 travelers discount price.
Sylhet Day Tour-5 Pax
Sylhet Day Tour-5 travelers discount price.
Sylhet Day Tour-6 Pax
Sylhet Day Tour-6 travelers discount price.
Sylhet Day Tour- Ratargul & Bisnakhandi
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Lunch at a local restaurant
- English-speaking guide and driver
- Boat ride in Bisnakandi and Ratargul
- Entry/Admission - Ratargul Swamp Forest
- Entry/Admission - Bisnakandi
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infants must sit on laps
- Group discount is available for group size of 2, 3, 4, 5 or more
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Childrens' rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Infant meals not included