Private Walking Tour: Moscow Including the Kremlin
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
See the neo-classical Bolshoi Theater, home to the renowned Bolshoi Ballet and Bolshoi Opera, and watch the changing of the guards near the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier. Your guide will point out the former KGB headquarters and the Moscow Hotel, a modern replicate of the former Hotel Moskva, which was famously depicted on the Stolichnaya Vodka label.
Continue to the famous Moscow Kremlin for a guided tour of the grounds and learn about the history of this amazing fortress, once home to Russian tsars and communist leaders. See where coronations of Russian royalty took place at the Assumption Cathedral and admire the gorgeous palaces of Russian emperors, as well as the Tsar Bell and Tsar Cannon.
Visit Russia’s largest church, Christ the Savior Cathedral, to learn about its astonishing legends and recent political protests. Finally, stroll down Arbat Street and browse the fancy boutiques for souvenirs, including the well-loved Russian matryoshka dolls, painted wooden nesting dolls.
St. Basil Cathedral - the heart of the city
- Private tour
- English-speaking local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Moscow Kremlin (Moskovsky Kreml)
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability