Ranthambore Wildlife Safari Tour Including Taj Mahal, Agra and Jaipur from Delhi
Begin the trip with a pick-up from the airport, railway station, hotel or another desired location in Delhi and you will be taken to Agra, the city of the Taj Mahal via a 3-hour drive on the expressway. Upon arrival to Agra, meet the tour guide and check in to your hotel. After getting refreshed, proceed to the magnificent monument Taj Mahal. It was commissioned in 1632 by the Mughal emperor, Shah Jahan, to house the tomb of his favorite wife, Mumtaz Mahal.
After visiting the Taj Mahal, explore the Agra Fort, yet another UNESCO World Heritage site. Agra It was the main residence of the emperors of the Mughal dynasty till 1638, when the capital was shifted from Agra to Delhi. In the end visit The Tomb of I'timād-ud-Daulah is a Mughal mausoleum often described as a "jewel box," and sometimes called the Baby Tāj, the Tomb of I'timād-ud-Daulah is often regarded as a draft of the Tāj Mahal.
Overnight stay in Agra.
Day 02: Agra - Ranthambore
After breakfast check out from the hotel and drive to Ranthambore. On arrival check into the hotel, later proceed t visit Ranthambore Fort. Evening free at leisure.
Overnight stay in Ranthambore.
Day 03: Ranthambore
Morning & Afternoon Game Drives into Ranthambore National Park for Wildlife Viewing. Overnight stay at in Ranthambore.
Ranthambore: Ranthambore National Park, situated in Sawai Madhopur is one of the biggest national parks in Rajasthan, northern India. The park covers an area of 392 km², and is one of India's Project Tiger reserves. Ranthambore National Park is known for large tiger population and is one of the best places in India to see these majestic predators in the forest. Other major wild animals include leopard, nilgai, dhole, wild boar, sambar, hyena, sloth bear and chital.
Day 04: Ranthambore - Jaipur
After breakfast , drive to Jaipur. On arrival in Jaipur check into the hotel and after getting fresh proceed to visit Amber Fort – a UNDESCO World Heritage Listed Site. Amber Fort is well-known for its artistic style of Hindu elements and has cobbled paths, series of gates and large ramparts. Later proceed to visit City Palace. The apartment housing museums with an array of textiles, costumes, arms, weapons and paintings a complex of courtyards, gardens and buildings. Continue visiting Hawa Mahal, this monument is popularity known as "Palace of Winds". In the end visit World Heritage Site —Jantar Mantar— an astronomical observatory that dates to the 1700s.
Overnight stay in Jaipur.
Day 05: Jaipur - Delhi
After breakfast, transferred to Delhi Airport, your hotel in Delhi or other desired location in New Delhi Or Gurugram
Traveler pickup is offered
- Private Tour
- 04-nights accommodation in deluxe hotels on single or double/twin sharing basis as per the booking request
- Daily morning breakfast in all the hotels
- Car Type : for two people, three-seater sedan (Toyota Etios Or Similar)
- Car Type : for three to five people, six-seater wagon (Toyota Innova Or Similar)
- Car Type : for six to 10 people, ten-seater van (Tempo Traveler)
- All transfer and sightseeing by air-conditioned private vehicle
- Hotel or airport pick-up and drop-off
- Car, driver and fuel cost
- Toll tax, parking and driver allowance
- State tax and fuel charges
- One water bottle per person
- Local tour guide in Delhi, Agra and Jaipur
- Government Service taxes (GST) included
- Fuel surcharge
- Meals, any safari ride, monument fees & personal expenses
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Taj Mahal remains closed on Friday
- Current valid passport is required on the day of traveling
- No charges for Infant (Age 02 years or below)
- Mandatory Gala Dinner charges will apply during new years eve & Christmas days at additional cost of INR 2500/- per person from 20th December to 05th January of every year
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate