Rio de Janeiro Shore Excursion: Corcovado Mountain and Christ Redeemer Statue Half-Day Tour
- Excellent value for money
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a local guide
The tour continues to Sao Conrado Beach and Pepino Beach, where you can watch hand-gliders land and surfers show off their skills as they catch the waves.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to Rio de Janeiro for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. See our terms and conditions for full details.
Cruise Terminal Pier Mauá - The guide will be waiting for you at the
exit gate of the Cruise Terminal 4 (right in front of the Kobra Mural), and will walk with you to the vehicle.
Corcovado Mountain and Christ Redeemer Statue Half-Day Tour
- Cog train ride on Corcovado Mountain
- Port pickup and drop off
- Entry/Admission - Sao Conrado Beach
- Entry/Admission - Corcovado Christ the Redeemer
- Entry/Admission - Pepino Beach
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Important: Please note the departure times for this tour vary by date with special departure times at 8:00am on the following dates: 2019: Mar 2nd through Mar 5th, on Dec 24th and 31st 2020: Feb 22nd through Feb 25th, on Dec 24th and 31st