Soufriere Land Excursion
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sulphur Springs, Soufriere, Soufriere Quarter, St. Lucia
The world's only Drive-In-Volcano! The aroma of the sulphur leads the way far better than any St.Lucian signage! Walk through meanders through craters, steaming mud pits and sulphuric water rivers. If you love a good natural mud bath, or a relaxing spa day, this is for you. You can experience the springs in 3 ways. Enjoy an educational tour with a certified on site guard, enjoy a sulphur bath and scrub in one of the 3 available pools, or enjoy a combination of both.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Toraille Waterfall, Soufriere, Soufriere Quarter, St. Lucia
Walk through a small botanical garden to the waterfall, which is fronted by a man-modified plunge pool, made specifically for a deep beneath the falls. The falls are about 10m tall.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Soufriere Bay, St. Lucia
Visit one of the many restaurants in Soufriere for lunch. afterwards drive down to the town to visit the Soufriere market, where you can purchase your souvenirs or local eats and treats!
Duration: 1 hour
- Lunch - A cooler with drinks and water will be provided on the tour.
- Entry/Admission - Sulphur Springs
- Entry/Admission - Toraille Waterfall
- Guests are adviced to walk with towels and sunscreen
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Pregnant women can take part in this tour. However, they should refrain from bathing in the hot springs, because the temperature of the water may induce labor
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate