Sreemangal Nature & Tribal Day Tour
tea capital of Bangladesh. It is also home to rain forests, wetlands and a scattering of traditional Manipuri , Khashia Tribal villages; Garo & santal tribal villages and here we will have an opportunity to explore the area in a little more depth, perhaps taking a chance to head out into the hills of the surma valley on local transport to look for betel farmers and birds.
• Early in the morning, hiking tour to Lawarchara forest to explore the forest and its diversity. If you see the illusive hillock gibbons, it means you are having the best day ever.
• Followed by Khaisa tribal village inside the forest situated in the top of the hill .
• To inspire the deprive communities, visit a school and meet some tribal villages of garu, Munda and also the tea workers villages.
• visit of Monipuri community and the famous hand-loom work, you may purchased some of them form the markets.
• Enjoy the Lunch at Bangladeshi restaurant
• Afternoon visiting lash green tea garden in some remote part of Sreemangal meet the nature and enjoy its silence
• For shopping locally produced world class tea, the local tribal craft at tribal shops, special lemon called satkora, seasonal fresh fruits etc.
• Enjoy the famous seven layer with locals in a popular tea stall
Evening transfer to hotel and End our tour
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
visiting Khasia Tribal Village
- Fuel surcharge
- National Park fees
- TripAdvisor Experiences brokerage fee
- Afternoon tea
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local Non air conditioned locally hired private tuktuk
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Infant meals not included
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate